Thursday, July 18, 2013

A little MN in NV!

 
Visits from family always go to quickly and the goodbyes never get easy.  We were blessed this past week to get a visit from Mitch's sisters.  Vanessa, Kim and her husband Will, and their two boys Matthew and Joshua.  We were so excited to see them and we so glad they made it safely to "the middle of nowhere"!  I thought I'd post some pics of their visit, enjoy!
 
Here is PJ in his latest night gear.  He wears his hip brace at night along with his new night braces for his feet...doesn't seem to phase him one bit!


Mitch and his sister Kim--they are so photogenic, it really is unfair!

 
Daniel with his cousins:  Joshua and Matthew...they had a blast!

 
Vanessa, Mitch, and Kim

 
PJ had to get in the picture :-)

Me and my love <3


 
Mitch and Kim


Everything is going well at the Hinton house.  The summer is flying by (no!) and we are getting ready, yet again, for another trip to San Francisco for PJ the first week of August.  Daniel's been blessed with a few vacation bible schools, and he's been reading up a storm.  He has also discovered his love for Star Wars...it's cute.  He's been a good boy this summer and I get choked up just thinking of him going back to school...
Mitch is busy as ever with work.  I find myself constantly cleaning and picking up the house.  The laundry never ends and there are always fresh cookies to make and crumbs to sweep up...I wouldn't have it any other way!!  We are so blessed.  I feel blessed to be able to stay at home and be home with my boys everyday...

No comments: