Sunday, July 31, 2011

Trying to distract myself!

Last week, I took my 1 hour glucose test that you usually get at 28 weeks (I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow) and I got a call from the dr.'s office on Friday saying that my numbers were pretty high...So, tomorrow morning I have to take the 3 hour glucose test...As if that weren't bad enough, I have to fast for 16 hours!! AH! So far, I've been fasting for 1 1/2 hours.  Why is it when food is cut off from you, you go into a panic!! haha!  It's kind of funny...no eating for 16 hours??!!!  Especially for a pregnant woman! ha!  Luckily I can drink water...gee, thanks. :-)
So, in the meantime I have been trying to distract myself.  Currently I am watching Bridzillas.  Have you ever watched that show?!  It's like a train wreck!  I can't believe that women actually act like this when they are getting married.  Lord knows I was a perfect, peaceful, patient bride! ha! :-)  I've also been registering for my baby shower online.  I've forgotten all of the things it takes to take care of a baby!  It gets me really excited though for our little man to get here!!  It still feels surreal sometimes that we are having another baby!

1 comment:

The Albrecht's said...

Praying for you girl! Love you!