Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Shower!

Today I had my baby shower.  I can't even beging to tell you the amount of work that went into it!  My mom, my sisters-in-law Jen and Kendra, and my friend Shana all worked so hard to get the shower planned and put together.  It was fun for me because I knew nothing but that it was a book theme.  So, when I walked in to the shower I was blown away!  They did such an amazing job and the pics I will show you don't due any justice...the pics also didn't do any good for my lbs I've gained during this pregnancy! ha!  Hope you enjoy the pics!

Here's a picture of all of the shower planners!  They were workin' hard!

The food table...talk about delicious!  Aren't the jars for punch so cute?!

More of the awesome decor.

The delicious cake.  And those books are from when I was little. 

The beautiful blanket my Grandma Beth made for PJ.

My friend Kestra totally surprised me!  So nice to have her there!

My friend Colleen crochet (sp?) these sweaters for PJ...they are so adorable! 

That only gives you a tiny glimpse of how fun and amazing the shower was.  I feel so blessed to have people do that for us and it just shows, again, God's provisions for us.  Today just made everything even more real!  Now, my job is just to put everything away!  Maybe I'll save that for tomorrow  ;-)

2 comments:

The Albrecht's said...

again, so wish I was there! Hope you got a lot of stuff! Let me know what you are still in need of. Off to bed. Praying for you! Miss you!

amber

Andy and Kendra Anderson said...

It was so much fun!! And you looked gorgeous...a glowing mother-to-be indeed! :) Love ya sis!!!