Friday, August 26, 2011

No time for being stubborn anymore!

So, I think I just cleaned my last bathroom for a while.  Not only was it exhausting, but it was nearly impossible with this massive belly getting in my way!  It was almost comical!  I don't think I ever got so out of breath from cleaning bathrooms!  Mitch is going to be upset with me when he wakes up because he has been such a great helper and won't let me do stuff like that while pregnant...oops!  I guess I'll just stick to being the laundry and sweeping/dusting lady for now.  That's one thing I'll miss when I'm not pregnant...not being able to clean :-) 
It has been so hot here the last few days.  Yesterday I got in the truck after work and it was so hot in there from my ride from work to home, I swear the heat cooked my hair!  I can't wait for those crisp fall mornings and evenings and the smell of leaves.  I LOVE fall, now for even more reasons!  Due to my gestational diabetes, I am not able to induldge in the baking fiasco that happens right around Sept/Oct when all you want to make is pumpkin this and pumpkin that....I've already asked my mom for a few treats to be ready when I get home! ha!  Eating on a diabetic diet is not easy folks!  I'm just glad that it will end when the baby is born, there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel!
Time to go to the store.  Our pantry is looking pathetic and the boys have been complaining that there are no "snacks" in the house, so hopefully I can find something to satisfy their munchies!

No comments: