Monday, January 10, 2011

Good Intentions

So, this morning I thought I'd make a nice breakfast since Mitch is off and the three of us could have a breakfast together.  So, I made the following:   eggs, hashbrowns/potatoes, sausage, cinnamon rolls and coffee...talk about TOO MUCH FOOD!  Of course we couldn't eat all of it, so I had to prioritize the food...and of course, the cinnamon roll was on top of the list! ha!  I don't know what I was thinking making all of that food.  I had good intentions, but obviously I wasn't thinking straight!
So, some of you know, those who are on facebook,   I have deleted my fb account and let me tell you....it's been wonderful.  I'm telling you, it has been the most amazing thing.  Facebook has definetely changed since a few years ago. I'll just leave it at that! :-)
I know this is a short post, but that's alright.  I'll post a "quality" one later ;-) 

1 comment:

fettic said...

That sounds soo yummy!!! Hope you had a fantastic day. See you tomorrow :)