Friday, December 16, 2011

6 blissful years!

Today, 6 years ago, I married my soul mate, my best friend.  It's hard to believe that it's been 6 years!  There is a lot that has happened in the past six years!  We've had 2 kids, made a few trips to Minnesota, bought a house, bought a couple cars, and changed careers.  There are several other things that we have gone through, some hard, some extremely fun and memorable.  I wouldn't want to go through them with anyone else.  We were truly made for one another and I am SO thankful  that God brought us together back in college 9 years ago.  Happy Anniversary Pooks!



3 comments:

The Albrecht's said...

aww, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! Was so happy to be a part of it 6 years ago!

Andy and Kendra Anderson said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It was such a fun and beautiful day! love you both!

Amy Lyttle said...

Happy Anniversary!!