Monday, December 13, 2010

Manic Mondays!

This morning started out good.  Daniel climbed into bed with me and we snuggled for a little while.  That doesn't happen very often.  That little piece of heaven was followed by "MOM! I'm hungryyyyy"...I think he may have said that like 4 or 5 times.  :-/  If anyone knows me... I am NOT a morning person and it takes me a while to "wake up" and be alive.  So, I made Daniel the usual...instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal.  I don't know why, but this boy LOVES that stuff...and it's ok with me!  We went to the store and met Mitch and a couple of his co-workers for lunch.  Something clicked in Daniel and he was totally out of it.  Just like the other night.  He didn't eat/drink anything for lunch.  He just sat there.  When we got home, he went right to bed for a couple hours and woke up to find himself a slave the the porcelain throne.  For some reason this afternoon, he has been riding the D-Train.  It's like he just can't shake this flu.  I don't know what to do besides keep him hydrated. I just hate him being sick.  Also, I worry about tomorrow because he has school and I have work.  I have missed a lot of work lately and the last thing I need to do is call in...again.  If it were me and someone kept calling in because their kid was sick, I would get a little annoyed too.  So, hopefully by tomorrow he will be feeling better. 
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do when your child is riding is riding the D-Train???  Does Imodium AD work at all? I've been giving him Pepto tablets, but I don't think it's working...

No comments: