Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pictures to hold you over!

Here are some pics from today.  P.J. is doing really well.  I have been able to breastfeed him and he has been doing really great.  Tonight was a little struggle, but we will get there.  He's lost 1 lb. already so he's not double digits anymore...probably not for long once he starts eating like a champ.  Mitch is working on uploading a video, but it's taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R so we might not see that until the morning. :-)  Enjoy the pictures!  We'll do a more detailed update tomorrow.  Goodnight!


P.J. relaxing on his belly.

The view from the ICN...not bad huh?!



Flowers from Minnesota family!  Aren't they beautiful?!

Mitch just finishing cathing P.J. for the first time...Mitch is a pro!

Giving P.J. a little love after cathing.

I did the hard part...taking his temp...:-)



Two handsome men!

I had to get a picture of him in his new hat!

3 comments:

Kestra said...

I'm so glad he's doing so well. You look amazing, glowing and beautiful as always. You and Mitch are so inspirational, taking everything one step at a time. I'm sure big brother Daniel is helpful too. What a wonderful family! I hope you get to bring him home for your birthday!!

Jen Anderson said...

the pic of Mitch giving PJ some love made me cry a little. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! Love love love

The Albrecht's said...

I agree with Jen! Great picture of Mitch and PJ! I must say though that I'm a little jealous that she gets to see you though. :( Maybe within the next few months! ;) So glad to hear that everyone is doing great! Love you guys lots!

amber